Do you feel your car insurance goes up every year although you have not had any incidents or claims?
Here is some handy information to reduce car insurance for seniors.
Please remember that once you reach 70 years of age to renew your driving licence every 3 years. Its simple and free you just have to declare that you are in good health and your eyesight is good to drive, even if you wear glasses or contacts over the age of 60yrs you should be able to have free eye tests. It could also help if you can participate in a safe driving program or a defensive driving coarse.
How to reduce car insurance for seniors?
- Increase your voluntary excess.
- Use your no claims bonus.
- Make sure your car is as safe as possible.
- Don’t let your policy auto-renew.
- Pay for the policy in full if possible.
- Reduce your mileage.
- Consider having a black box policy.
- Look for insurance companies tailored to seniors and compare quote’s.