Black Box Policy
Is a black box policy worth having on your car?
If you consider yourself a responsible and safe driver, its definitely worth getting. It’s becoming widely known that insurance providers praise older driver’s that are increasingly choosing the black box policy. Get A Free Quote!
A black box can tell if you’ve had an accident and will record the incident. The box measure’s G-Force and will recognise the force of the impact [this is over a certain amount of force] and this data can be used by your insurer to understand what happened.
A black box is like a flight data recorder, all information is recorded into the box with a specific algorithm. This makes the recorded data accessible to authorities when needed.
- Stick to the speed limit.
- Don’t accelerate to quickly.
- Brake in plenty of time.
- Try to avoid late night driving.
- Don’t let uninsured drivers drive your car.
- Keep inside your estimated annual mileage.
- Do not tamper with the box.
- Avoid driving during peck times.